20 November 2007
Wee Travel Notebook
I made a little notebook for my little guy's day pack so he would always have something to doodle in when we are on the road. I made some extras for his buddies.
· I started with a cheap spiral bound note book
· I cut the felt to fit, ensuring I did so when book was closed to account for the binding
· Next, I stuck the felt to the book using double-sided tape
· Then I stuck self-adhesive foam animals to the cover
· Finally I tied a mini-pen to the coil binding using some fishing line
Next time I will probably use ribbon instead of fishing line and I will try something new ... maybe using googly eyes ...
Labels: wee create