31 May 2011
Children's Fiction weelife Roundup
As Spud is emerging into an amazing reader himself and as we, his parents, get more and more excited about sharing books with him, I just have kids' books on the mind more and more. With summer reading season just around the corner, I thought I would do a roundup of a few of my favourite posts on books, in no particular order.
1. The Lost Thing — Spud bringing home some great stuff from the school library
2. The Books that Changed Your Little World? — an informal survey of my Facebook friends
3. Celebs Who Write Kids Books — annoying or inspiring?
4. An Awesome Book — an absolute gem
5. Small Wee Books — a travelling friend
6. How Ted Geisel Grew Up to be Dr. Seuss — Love this book. Love Dr. Seuss.
7. 5 Books to Inspire — my first post on ohdeedoh!
8. And finally a post I did as a guest on ohdeedoh, which I cannot believe I did not mention here on weelife, My Favourite Children's Book. For a hint, see number 6.
Can't wait to get started on this summer's reading list!
Labels: wee books