Of course that's not the only reason to go check it out.
The breadth of water related fun is impressive ...
- Jo Newman: make natural watercolour paints + salt from the sea
- Susan Schwake: learn water colour techniques
- Vicki Smith: make paper mache bowls
- Marcie Cuff: send a message in a bottle
- Kathreen Ricketson [the editor]: investigate ocean flotsam + jetsam, make ephemeral beach collections + experiment with sea jellies
- Gina Vida: make 2 ice projects
- Helen Bird: make fun felted project
- Natalie Kramer: experiment with water tension four different ways
- Jo Ebisujima: experiment with water density
- Alex Kelly: go fishing + learn a lot about fish while using a Japanese printing technique
- Melissa Wastney: bake water crackers
- Lucy Hordern: make water bottle rainbow
- Dawn & Wesley Smith: make a water rocket
- and me and my little word search / colouring page
For your downloadable pdf of the whole magazine ($6), click here.