A SHOWY MILKSHAKE | FUN IN THE KITCHEN
1. Lightly brush simple syrup on the inside of your glasses
To make simple syrup:
Add 2 parts sugar to 1 part boiling water. Stir until dissolved. And set aside to cool. Keep leftovers in the fridge.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of sprinkles into glass
3. Roll the sprinkles around to coat the inside. Repeat with 3 more glasses.
4. Make milkshake in blender:
1 C. frozen peaches and strawberries
6 scoops vanilla ice cream
2 C. milk
5. Blend until smooth and pour into glasses.
6. Serve immediately to avoid the colour of the sprinkles running into the shake. Makes 4 kid-sized shakes.