With some long travel days ahead of us, we want to make sure we are equipped well with high impact, low bulk activities. The latter consideration is due to our attempt of having carry-on luggage only! Crazy? Maybe. Or genius? We'll see.
|Airport waiting room, Cuba 2008.|
Of course we will have other activities up our sleeves but in the meantime here is our collected audiobook reading list for our 6 year old Spud.
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Ian Flemming
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory + James and the Giant Peach, Roald Dahl
- Alvin Ho: Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Things, Lenore Look
- Nim's Island, Danielle Denega
- Stuart Little, E. B. White
- Flat Stanley, Jeff Brown
- Various Magic Tree House stories, Mary Pope Osbourne (These are an old favourite. I've bought a few new ones to freshen things up a bit)
Our inspiration for this list came from the following:
1. Our local library (I heart libraries)
3. Travel Savvy Mom
4. Common Sense Media (It's a great place for reviews, including appropriate age ranges etc.)
So, I'd love to know ... what do you think we are missing in the audiobook world?