I think Spud's going to want to do some carb loading after today's lunch. I see pizza or mac n cheese in our near future.
It's been awhile since I've posted a lunch. Not much new going on in the lunch making world over here. But the pretty little light coming through the window this morning, after a wet and dreary day yesterday, was inspiration enough.
FROM THE TOP:
· Cucumber stars and red pepper strip
· Balloon "blushers" (extremely sweet!)
· Gummy Penguins from Trader Joes
· HB egg popped out of our star mold but because our eggs aren't big enough it always comes out looking like a flower.
· Cheddar strips
· Ham cubes
· I also included a tapioca pudding